Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I can see the Arc from my Arche

The railroad/metro stop is called La Defense-Grande Arche because of this huge Arche that stands right next to the stop:


I can see the Arc De Triomphe, Paris's famous Arc that was built to honor French soldiers, from the stairs of the Arche in my area:

Look closely! You can see it right in the middle!

So this evening, I decided to wander over to the Arc De Triomphe to get some pictures (I decided not to go up today, I'll save that for another day)




Arc De Triomphe!


My Arche from the Arc De Triomphe

I wandered around the Champs Elysees, a famous shopping street in Paris for a little where I discovered this:

This is Abercrombie and Fitch in Paris.


This is the line to get in and take pictures with the models. The French love A&F, I see shirts EVERYWHERE.

Tomorrow, international orientation for my program begins, which is the real reason why I came to Paris. Classes don't start til next Monday though, so still some time to adjust!

Bonne Nuit!
Feldy

No comments:

Post a Comment